Saturday, June 28, 2014

TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Makeover Challenge (Video&Photo Post)

We're on our last challenge for TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW competition (in collaboration with Gogirl! Magazine). And I have to be honest that it has been a fun but nerve wrecking month, as much as I am excited to join the competition.. it sure is a pressure to compete against other amazing Indonesian bloggers. But regardless, I did my very best in every challenge, taking into account to keep things real!

I decided to do a makeover for my friend Julia Nadya as she is mostly seen wearing converse, skinny jeans and oversized Tee.. so it is the perfect chance for me to either turn her super girly, or perhaps tomboy with a twist?! Luckily, this gorgeous girl isn't too picky so she's up for the challenge to dress up, and see which style suits her best. Since I don't have the talent to put on make up on someone else's face other than mine, I asked for help from my friend Nikki Windya to do the make up. And with the help of Vina and Kevin Sumargo for taking in charge of the camera works. (My friends are awesome!) So, without further a-due here's my very first makeover tutorial video... Frankly, was too excited to do this video, as I love doing talk shows and interviews, yup.. talking is indeed my forte! Plus styling has always been my favorite part-time job. So enjoy dear readers....






So...which one do you prefer? Look number 1 or 2? Look out for the next posts to see the full review per outfit...


The clock is ticking guys, better hurry up and sign up to join the competition before it's too late! Simply go to www.tresemme.co.id for more info! This might be your only chance to fly to New York to attend New York Fashion Week, dear fashionistas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...