Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Heat





(Shirt - YLX, Pants - ZARA, Bag - ALDO, Heels - Betsyville, Sunnies - Rayban)

Prints, prints, and more prints... Something about the summer season makes us drawn towards bright patterns. I personally love abstract ones, or the ones that resembles a scenery or some sort of nature representation. But ofcourse it's a necessary to balance the intricate colors of the pants with the classic white shirt. Honestly though, haven't found the perfect crisp white shirt yet that fits my body type.. there's always a need to do alternation.. Maybe one day... I can finally meet THE ONE! But until then... let's indulge in white bags and accessories as white on white is currently on trend, but be careful not to spill your gelato, or anything in this case.. Yikes.

P.S: I'm joining TRESEMME Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW competition. You can help me win by simply liking my instagram photos here! And pssst, you too can join to win a chance to fly to New York to experience New York fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...