Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cropped Moto


(White Dress - MYRE, Jacket - Style Nanda, Heels - ZARA, Belt - Charles&Keith, Earrings - KLAR) 

I am unquestionably one of those chicks who are gripped onto leather jackets, and I can never get enough of it. My current fav leather jacket is definitely this one from StyleNanda. It hugs the shoulder to perfection, and is spacious at the waist area (for those of you who are planning to get this jacket make sure you get 1 size smaller from your usual purchase as the fit runs big). On the side note, I am warning you guys before hand that this heels is probably not meant for long walks (blisters spotted?), but who could resist not to buy and wear it when it is THAT chic... but then again, Beauty IS Pain!

P.S: I'm joining TRESEMME Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW competition. You can help me win by simply liking my instagram photos here! And pssst, you too can join to win a chance to fly to New York to experience New York fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...