Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NYC Chic


(Blazer-MANGO, Pants-Forever21, Clutch-Saint Laurent, Bracelet-PRADA, T-shirt-5 thrifting, Heels-BHUL)

Red+Black+White is definitely a go-to color combination when you want to go for a more daring look. Especially now that Summer will be in full swing in no time, go ahead and experiment with prints and bold colors! I paired the oversized moto striped tweed jacket with crop top underneath to play contrast in volume and length, also folding up the hem on my pants to give a elongated leg (visually). 

And oh, the reason being why I dedicated this post to all NEW-YORK-CHIC inspired, is because I am joining TRESemme Indonesia and Gogirl Magazine #StyleSeekerHunt competition. Whereby 2 lucky fashion enthusiast will get a chance to experience and watch #MBWF live from their very own eyes. So dearest readers, please like my photo that's posted on my instagram to help me win. It surely will be a dream come true, especially as a former fashion design student and currently pursuing to conquer as a fashion designer, it is true that the best way to be inspired is to travel and get a taste of the buzzing, chaotic yet addictive adrenaline rush from watching world renowned designers' collections on the runway. (I got chills just thinking about it).

And oh one very last news; YOU CAN JOIN TOO!
"Mau Nonton Langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now! @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBWF
CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...