Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gold&Silver


(Top- ABOCS, Skirt - ABOCS, Heels - Jeffrey Campbell, Fur clutch- ABOCS)

Phew... It's been a while since my last post. Due to the amount of massive workload I was getting myself into, I wasn't able to blog as much as I wanted to! For example; I just started opening an inhouse studio for my new brand of custom made dresses. And also long hours of planning for INFARE 3 which happened on 31st May (blogpost about this coming up real soon) And also sending ABOCS products to new stockist; ODIOLI. It's never easy being an entrepreneur, every money and time spent unnecessarily will affect me.... and only me. But nothing awesome is going to happen if I want things to be easy all the time. Right? 

Anyways on the other hand, what do you guys think of this gold and silver combo? And yup, still obsessed with pointy heels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...