Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Strokes and Hues


(Top - CATHERINE.SOEPADHI, Skirt - ABOCS, Bag - Charles&Keith)

Spring Summer season doesn't mean that you can't wear your usual black outfit. I was more than thrilled when I saw this printed fabric lying on the floor in the fabric store.. and luckily just enough to make a maxi skirt, and so that's what I turned it into. The abstract print reminds me of my college days where copic markers is an essential, the strokes, the gradation, the artsy days! The colors are vivid but soothing since the colors harmoniously works when mixed together. Speaking of S/S season... What is your number 1 go-to hairstyle during this hot season? For me (as you can probably tell by now) is ponytail, because it seemly suits my long and straight hair. Keeping my hair sleek and simple is my top most important beauty tips I must say, as it gives more room for your outfit to shine, and plus you can dump more accessories here and there too.

P.S: I'm joining TRESEMME Style Seeker Hunt #RoadToNewYork #MBFW competition. You can help me win by simply liking my instagram photos here! And pssst, you too can join to win a chance to fly to New York to experience New York fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...