1. Wear something comfortable yet stylish. And remember to
"Dress to Impress" you won't know who'll be there snapping
pics for magazines/blogs/etc. Your outfit should describe
If you're not a very "heels-person", don't wear 7 inch
platforms to IFW, cause you know you will walk from one far
end to another. Nothing is worse than not being able to walk!
2. Do a quick research before hand about the brands/designers that
will be doing a show/exhibition, so you'll know which ones you
like, so you wont spent time looking around finding the one
that you're interested in. Check IFW BLOG for info about the
3. Recommended list of things you should bring! Other than your
- Business card : Because you will never know who you will meet
- Small make up kit : To touch up because its going to be a
- Extra money : Tons of eye candy, shop till you drop.
- Camera : To capture the amazing moments.
4. Bring friends or Make new friends... The venue is huge, you
might get lost (hah!) and plus shopping with a bunch of
friends are always better than being all alone in the middle
of thousands of people.
5. WEAR SOMETHING WITH A TOUCH OF INDONESIAN TRADITION. A
necklace made from batik?, show your INDO-PRIDE!
CYA GUYS THERE!!! DON'T FORGET TO SAY HI IF YOU SPOT ME, I WILL BE SNAPPING TONS OF PICS FOR IFW'S BLOG, AND YES, WE WILL BE POSTING UP PICS OF YOU GUYS ;)