Wednesday, February 22, 2012

IFW Outfit

So hyped for Indonesia Fashion Week. I managed to pick a bunch of pieces that i'll somehow mix and match into an outift. Since prints are really in this season, as well as pastel colors and textured fabrics, here are my options:

"Catherine Soepadhi" collection leather jacket / forever21 tribal denim jacket / Zara printed pants / Versace for h&m high waisted jeans / forever21 flare blouse / and more "Catherine Soepadhi" collection blouses (available online soon!)

 Prints, prints and more prints!

          Crunched textured linen with stressed leather. I created the texture myself by using double sided interfacing.. tutorials soon!) It gives the jacket a really edgy and 3 dimensional look. 

I actually put time and effort in designing some of the garments (leather jacket/blouses/etc) just to give a little preview on my upcoming clothing line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...