Friday, October 4, 2013

Basics


My basic wardrobe essentials includes; oversized shirt, slouchy plain t-shirts, high waisted denim jeans, and black boots. Whenever I shop, I can never resist the temptation to get those listed items. My favorite jeans has to be the one from TopShop because they have the right amount of high-waist-ness, and also super comfortable and best when left un-washed! My favorite t-shirts has to be the one from Alexander Wang (for high end category) and Zara (for a budget version). Haven't really found the perfect black boots, but I am definitely eyeing on this baby.....................


Looking forward to go on a vacay somewhere with a legit ACNE store so I can try them on first-hand, boots are just one of those things that you need to try and walk around the store twice to see wether it is worth buying or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...