Thursday, December 12, 2013

Denim/Mesh

(Zara flare skirt, Hara denim top, Marc Jacobs wedge sneakers, NIKICIO fake turtle neck)

I know, I know wedge sneakers are so last season. But closing this chapter of my closet story by wearing it for the nth time. I'm not one of those kind who looks good wearing colorful items, so I knew what I signed up for when purchasing this. But it sure it picture perfect, thus perfect for a blogger. Other than that, denims are recently all I wear, how about you? #teamdenim #teamleather 

2 comments:

  1. those boots <3 <3 <3

    have you checked my post about your show at JFW 2014?
    hope you like it Miss Catherine ;)

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shirt looks cool, i love the mesh at the back and your shoes are just awesome :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...