Thursday, September 12, 2013

Laser-cut


(ZARA laser cut leather top, MYTH cutout ankle boots, ZARA leather shorts)

My leather obsession has come into a full circle in this outfit. As you all know, the hot summer weather can't even stop me from wearing things that are leather related. Not that I'm pointing out the fact that I hate animals or anything, because I am indeed a vegetarian. But, i've always been a fan of leather jackets. Just going to rant a little bit about the news in Jakarta, a lot of car crash accidents happening, makes me anxious whenever i'm stuck in traffic. Hoping that the traffic will get better in Jakarta within a few years, because it sucks having to waste almost half of your day by being in a car. Am i right?


3 comments:

  1. I'm falling in love with your shoes :)

    Join Live, Love, Laugh! x Firmoo Giveaway, win two pairs of eyeglasses/sunglasses for two winners. Click here! Open worldwide
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the laser top! And i'm also in love with leather but somehow it doesn't suit me (??)

    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. your laser top looks so beautiful :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...