Friday, September 27, 2013

All Styled Up with Galeries Lafayette


Thank you NYLON INDONESIA and Galeries Lafayette Jakarta for having me as one of the 20 bloggers chosen to be a part of the Bloggers Gathering event as well as the styling competition event.

So, here are the pictures from the 1st day of the event (24 September), we were given the freedom to roam around the entire store to find interesting pieces to create an ensemble that represents the theme (mixology, smoky rock or cocktail)... and ofcourse I picked mixology because I am indeed in love with anything abstract printed.

It was indeed hard to narrow down the things that I was dying to purchase (or... to style) to 10 items. But after 10 rounds of going through different racks, I finally decided to go with these two statement pieces, the printed jeans and blazer, and then picking out colours from it to complete the look. The liquid-like print on the pants caught my eye at the very first sight and from then onwards I had a vision on what I wanted my look to be like.. which is, versatile as well as eye catching at the same time.

P.S : I am obsessed with the crystal print blazer by FRIEDERICH HERMAN 

P.S.S : Utterly obsessed with the suede and snakeskin oversized shopping tote from Lafayette Collections.

P.S.S.S : All those accessories from Kate Spade are totes adorable! 

Stay tune for photos from the 2nd day of the event! Toods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...