Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Inspiration Board : Modern Masquerade Ball in Paris


I think every fashion student struggle having to always come up with new inspirations even when they are not inspired. Especially for me, I tend to be inspired more when i travel, or when i go and venture to art galleries. But with the busy school schedule, there isn't always time to spend 5 hours wandering around galleries or museums. 

I've been assigned to create a collection inspired by Paris. And i kept thinking of the luxurious shopping district, but still not inspired enough.. then suddenly it hit me, what else would u do at night in Paris other than star gazing nearby the Eiffel Tower? Yes, drink the night away at a pretentious Masquerade Ball!


Well now, time for me to sketch!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...