Thursday, November 14, 2013

ESCALADES REVOLUTION 2013


JUDGES- ME, PUTRA DHARMA, CHRISTIN PANDUWINATA
MANGO TOP , ZARA LEATHER PANTS, PORTEE GOODS SNEAKERS



So those are a few snapshots I took while being a guest judge for this year's fashion design competition in SMAK 5 PENABUR. Amazing talents, amazing amazing. Every dream comes from the heart, passion sparks and your imagination immediately runs wild. It's like a flash back of me a few years ago while I was still in mid-school, my love for fashion comes from my itch to sketch/draw pretty girls wearing clothes that may seem costume-y but it works in my head. Wishing all of the talented participants an amazing future ahead, truly an honor to be one of the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...