Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Forever Young

I wanna be forever young, but mature. I love being a teenager, but not an irresponsible one. The thought of getting married and starting a family scares me to death, i can't even cook rice...... you know. But then again, who am I to change the circle of life, right? I just have to go with the flow and dress up like a kiddo whenever i feel down or "over-aged"

Oversized shirts are my favs! And Doc Marts, obviously, even though i would pretty much damage my feet (blisters, oh blisters)



Oversized denim shirt - FAR EAST PLAZA // Dyed Shorts - ABOCS //  Boots - Doc Marts


2 comments:

  1. Your short is so cool...
    i love ur sense of style :D


    would you mind to follow each other?
    let me know.. ;)
    http://amalia-aira-malichi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...