Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Keepin' it White....

I'm so obsessed with this boots. Was sooooo near of clicking the BUY button, but the height of the rubber sole bothers me! So i'm thinking of DIYing with on a DocMarts :)  BUT CLICK : HERE to purchase this one!!! =) did i mention they sell glitter pills as well? YES you heard meh, GLITTER. PILLS. 


I haven't been blogging much lately just because i have been super busy with prepping my booth for an upcoming bazaar project! And also i still haven't buy a new camera charger. With all the things piling up along my way... i'm very excited to post more stuffs in my online shop very soon. I know i've been saying that quiet a lot now, but it's just that i decided to stock up on more stuffs before i post them up just so that you guys won't get disappointing answers like "That's sold out" "You might have to wait another 2 weeks for me to restock that item"

1 comment:

  1. love the flowery photos here! I love boots too, but with the glittery one! so chic for me, lol.. good luck for your booth and project! :)

    cheers, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...